Article: [Exclusive] Kriesha Tiu to make official debut in May... first out of 'K-Pop Star 6'
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+1,409, -25] Going solo lessens her competitive viability... I don't think she could pull off an entire song on her own either. She's better off debuting in a girl group.
2. [+785, -47] Waste of her potential debuting her under that agency..
3. [+451, -15] But will she be solo or in a girl group?
4. [+336, -35] She really looks like Son Yeon Jae
5. [+68, -3] She's not talented enough to go solo, I honestly think she did as well as she did being in a group. Even more talented artists fail as solos ㅠㅜ
6. [+61, -3] YG apparently already signed a contract with one of them so I guess that isn't Kriesha... Sad that she's already under an agency. She'd have so much more potential under a bigger agency. She was my favorite on the show so I wish she would've been signed to YG..
7. [+48, -0] Feels like her agency is rushing this...
8. [+36, -0] Going solo is tough for anyone... you have to be super good to pull it off
9. [+36, -1] I always assumed Yang Hyun Suk liked Kriesha enough to pay her penalty to break her contract and sign her under him but I guess not