[Instiz] Girlfriend Umji's "ugly" related search



Instiz: The ugliest member in girl group history

Related search: "Umji ugly"

"She's not a pretty face but I think she's charming. Idols are so pretty these days that people seem to have unrealistic standards."

"She actually caught my eye first because she was so unique."

"First time seeing her, she looks alright??"

"Her hair just looks too flat."

"I thought she was unique looking but I wouldn't go as far as to call her the ugliest in history."

"She's charming ㅠㅠ not ugly ㅠㅠ"

"She's not your traditional beauty but she's pretty in a charming way. I actually find her the prettiest in Girlfriend."

"I remember watching TV with my classmates and everyone called her the ugly kid and it ended up being Umji. I actually think she looks exactly like a female idol, very cute."

"I like her voice, it's really pretty ㅠㅠㅠ her vocal color when she sings is daebak"

"She has very round features, it's cute."

"Hmm... she's not to my tastes but I'm sure she has her charms.."

"She's still a baby, her features won't round out till she grows older..!"

"Just because she doesn't fit the Western mold of features doesn't mean she's ugly... she has very round features that are cute at first glance."

"Not a traditional beauty but cute and charming... she should try a different hair style, one that shows her face shape more."

"I wouldn't say ugly! but rather average...?"

"She looks more average than ugly... like you could find 2-3 kids who look like her in your own class. Doesn't mean she's ugly though."

"My dongsaeng and I say the same thing every time we watch TV together... that she looks unique but realistically speaking, she's ugly."

"She looks very natural for her age, better than looking plastic."

-