Article: Hwayoung posts on SNS for the first time since T-ara scandal brought back to light
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+843, -161] Acting like she's the victim, the better person
2. [+757, -118] It'd be better for her to stay quiet
3. [+737, -114] She's not your average person, that's for sure
4. [+81, -32] I'm amazed there are still people taking the Ryu sisters side. If you look at the actual order of events, you have to admit that it's true that Hwayoung was acting out of line before she started getting bullied. And one of the T-ara members tried to get everyone to make up but Hwayoung turned her down. Even if you don't want to take T-ara's side, it's time to stop putting them down now.
5. [+76, -30] It's amazing how one b*tch was all it took to take one popular girl group and completely demolish them. I always thought it was weird how the 'Music Bank' PD took T-ara's side and put Hwayoung down when they really had no reason to.
6. [+69, -17] Putting her in T-ara was such a mistake
7. [+64, -22] She was the problem all along
8. [+53, -14] She's scary, gives me goosebumps... worse than Yewon. I don't want to see her on TV again.
9. [+51, -14] If I were T-ara, I'd honestly be pulling her hair out right now... she's the one who ruined the group
10. [+44, -16] It's disgusting to me that she's posting all chic like she doesn't care what's happening after causing that huge scandal.
1. [+7,568, -445] Her mentality... is scary
2. [+6,873 -546] It has to be hard to act like nothing's wrong like that... It gives me goosebumps seeing her act like she's the victim after ruining someone's life like that
3. [+4,947, -279] Either way, even without this scandal, she would've forever been a B-list star at best anyway ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's not like she was ever going to be cast in roles like Yoo In Na for 'Goblin' or Kim Jiwon for 'Descendants' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+4,577 -231] SNS is such a waste of time
5. [+1,295, -76] That mentality ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ stronger than the likes of Clara and Yewon
6. [+1,178, -73] It's not that T-ara is innocent but compared to what Hwayoung has done, they're saints for putting up with her... T-ara could barely live a normal life for the past few years, couldn't even get on Korean TV shows..
7. [+1,250, -101] Dispatch met with six of their past staff and pretty much nailed the coffin, which made me realize that it wasn't bullying that went on. Hwayoung acted like such a victim. T-ara had every right to bring up issues of 'determination' in their tweets especially after seeing the way Hwayoung was acting.
8. [+1,128, -77] ㅋㅋ She's a sociopath for continuing to act like the victim ㅋㅋ scary