Jo In Sung buys his family two luxury apartments





Article: Top star Jo In Sung presents his family with an officetel worth 9 billion won

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

Bought two apartments in the Signiel Residence for his mother and little sister worth about 9 billion won combined.

1. [+358, -10] Seems celebrities make more than CEOs of conglomerate companies

2. [+266, -5] Let's all just get ready for work, yeah?

3. [+254, -4] Seems celebrities make way more than any of us could ever imagine

4. [+14, -0] If he was able to straight out buy them, imagine how much is total net worth is... I wish I could buy my mom something like that.. ㅠㅠ

5. [+13, -0] They live in a different world from us... mom, dad, I'll visit you tomorrow with samgyupsal~~~~

6. [+10, -0] When even kids like Goo Hara own buildings, nothing surprising about Jo In Sung being able to afford houses like this...

7. [+9, -0] Ugh, this makes me hate going to work right now

8. [+8, -1] 9 billion won... I couldn't even make a fraction of that working like a dog all my life... I'd rather die

9. [+7, -0] ㅋㅋㅋ It sucks to admit this but I was sitting here wondering if I could afford lunch when I only have $30 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*ck

10. [+7, -0] I could win the lottery and still not be able to afford this

11. [+7, -1] And here I was picking a cheaper lunch box at the convenience store ㅠ

-