[Pann] The coldest fanpage closing of all time?


Pann: The cleanest fanpage closing of any homepage admin

"I honestly don't have an ounce of affection left towards Nam Taehyun and I can't finish the rest of these photo edits because my heart's just not in it. I'm deleting this account at 2. To all of you who have been fangirling over my photo edits that I poured my soul into editing, that's not what he really looks like. Please wake up."



1. [+127, -4] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I remember hating her a lot back then but she really was making a realistic decision... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+119, -1] I remember she got hate for copying Jinnabit and everything ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+81, -0] It had 700 RTs when I first saw it and then 20,000 soon after ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+64, -1] Honestly with Jinnabit and other fanpage admins like her, they're the ones who are up close and personal with them moreso than any other fan so when they say things like this before leaving the fandom, I like to believe that it's true ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+31, -0] Damn she really did pour her soul into editing this one ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


6. [+30, -0] She's so cool about it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ way better to just close the fanpage being honest like this instead of making excuses

7. [+26, -0] Her editing skills are on point... totally looks like a new person

8. [+17, -0] I remember she had really pretty pictures though, especially in their early debut. Although I have to admit that her editing started getting sloppy as time went on ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+12, -0] I remember this was so controversial back then ㅋㅋㅋ moreso because she also switched fandoms to NCT Yuta. Now she's given respect and treated like a fortune teller because her words ended up being right.

10. [+7, -0] Hilarious how she put up that last picture of him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-