Yoona proves she's more than just a pretty face on 'Hyori's Home Stay'


Article: Yoona, sorry for labeling you as a princess

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+376, -16] She's so pretty but doesn't act prim about it at all. Such a hard worker! She knows how to do so many different things ㅠㅠ

2. [+365, -15] Cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom toilet all without having to be prompted. Everything about her is hard working, even her looks ❤ Talk about a goddess ㅎㅎ

3. [+301, -21] Pretty, caring, good cook... as a fellow woman, she makes me feel so jealous and envious... Guess I'll just make myself some kimchi pancakes today since it's raining

4. [+48, -3] I actually have a problem with the assumption that pretty girls all act like "princesses" ㅋㅋㅋ just because a pretty girl is shy or quiet doesn't mean she thinks she's a princess.. it's why so many pretty girls go out of their way to act more outgoing or tough because of those assumptions..

5. [+41, -6] Yoona has never had a princess disease. Ever since her rookie days, she's always given her all on variety shows and actively participated in everything.

6. [+35, -2] I remember at the Baeksang awards last year, Kim Yoo Jung was giving an award speech and Yoona realized she was in the frame and distracting from her so she inched her way out. Made me think that was so nice of her.

7. [+22, -0] She's not just a pretty face, she's a hard worker at everything she's tasked to do. There's a reason she's loved so much by her fans.

8. [+22, -0] I also thought she was just a pretty face but I was mistaken~

9. [+21, -1] Yeah, a lot of people like to assume Yoona's personality for her because she's pretty (how she's emotional or acting pretty for the cameras) so I'm glad she was able to prove she's more than that. I fell for her after seeing what a hard worker she was ㅎㅎ Glad she's going with season 3 as well.

10. [+8, -1] ㅋㅋ She's definitely not the gentle type ㅋㅋ she's not shy, she says what's on her mind, she doesn't hesitate, she knows what she needs to be doing ㅋ she has a very easygoing personality, I like that ㅋㅋ

-