TV: [Spoilers!!!] Something in the Rain


Article: 'Pretty Nuna' Son Ye Jin ♥ Jung Hae In's secret relationship comes to an end... 'hug' in front of Wi Ha Joon

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+621, -13] Kyah, his eyes when he hugged her, like they were saying "I don't care what happens anymore", he was so sure of his decision

2. [+574, -12] Sigh... Jung Hae In... what a man...

3. [+539, -12] Ah, I was smiling the entire time watching... the drama makes me feel like I'm the one in the relationship. How can it be so sweet? Real life is a war between taking care of my children and going to work but this drama helps me escape the fatigue for just a little bit. Hae In-nim... ㅜㅜ

4. [+101, -1] Jung Hae In is so good at emotional acting with his facial expressions. The little ways he expresses falling in love with her, feeling angry, feeling overwhelmed... it makes me fall for the drama even more. Son Ye Jin's obviously good but Jung Hae In's emotional acting is what drew me in.

5. [+73, -0] He's sexier when he's mad ㅠㅠ that last scene when he pulls her into a hug without a care for his friend watching... my heart was about to burst ㅠ lucky Son Ye Jin ㅠ I'm more jealous of this than when she was co-starrign with So Ji Sub ㅠ

6. [+67, -0] Jung Hae In's awesome but the drama itself is so emotional and leaves an impression on you long after it's finished. It doesn't drag on and each scene is so carefully put together... even the OST is fitting ㅜㅜ

7. [+49, -1] I'm going crazy, this is so exciting ♡

8. [+46, -2] 'Pretty Nuna' is on a roll lately

-


Source: Naver

1. [+4,172, -71] Thought I was going to die from my heart fluttering so hard...

2. [+3,785, -69] He's handsome when he smiles but sorry, I thought my heart was about to burst when he was angry ㅠ ahhhh there goes my sleep tonight ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+3,249, -73] I like how the acting and the lines are so realistic. Their chemistry is great together ㅠㅠ

4. [+2,687, -63] My heart's going crazy because of Jung Hae In and Son Ye Jin ㅜㅜ

5. [+826, -19] That hug scene at the end... that power... so sweet

-