Article: Moon Hee Jun "Using my concerts to raise funds for my wedding with Soyul? Not at all" clarification
Source: Herald Pop via Naver
1. [+2,526, -320] Your fans have already left
2. [+2,049, -217] 20 concerts, are you kiddin gme..
3. [+2,184, -277] His clarification just sounds like a bunch of excuses to put the blame on his fans..
4. [+1,462, -90] ... Even his clarification sounds like he's blaming his fans
5. [+808, -33] His clarification summarized: wahhhh I'm not going to have concerts because of you guys anymore ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'm canceling my birthday party too~!!! wahh wah wah it's all your fault ㅜㅜㅜㅜ wahhhhhhhh
6. [+740, -16] Even if that wasn't his intention, he messed up... He raised the price of his concert tickets but dropped the quality of his performances... What does that make his fans who are paying these exorbitant prices?
7. [+686, -15] So I looked up what happened out of curiosity and it seems to be broken down into (1) concert prices went up while the venues and overall concert quality dropped (2) the concert was unnecessarily extended to 20 concerts (3) Soyul and her friends who attended these concerts brought in food when they weren't supposed to and took pictures throughout the concert (4) he put down fans on a radio show calling them overbearing sister-in-laws (5) raised the price of his birthday party attendance and requested expensive gifts... Anyway, if all of these are true, then the issue lies with Moon Hee Jun.
8. [+691, -20] I looked up some of what the fans are complaining about and one of them is that Soyul bought a light stick with her own money and he mentioned how that touched him but fans were like "we buy that with our own money all the time and never get anything in return", I can see why the fans are upset
1. [+548, -60] Hmm... seeing as how a whole bunch of his fans who've been fans for 20 years just left the fandom, I'm more inclined to believe their side;;
2. [+538, -38] Isn't it game over when so many of his longtime fans have just upped and left? He should've treated them better when they were shielding them. What has he been doing to the point where they all left? Apparently Soyul and her friends caused quite a mess at his concerts tsk tsk
3. [+473, -48] After reading about all of it... I can see why his fans of 20 years are so upset... ㅜㅜ
4. [+79, -1] So one of the issues is Soyul and her friends and the attitude they had at the concert... Soyul herself is a celebrity, she should be more careful... Causing scandals right before their wedding ㅜ
5. [+66, -18] It's a bit ridiculous to think that he's holding concerts because he doesn't have enough money for his wedding. Come on, he's an HOT member ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+61, -0] Seems fans are blowing up now because of the mess Soyul's been causing at the concerts...
7. [+61, -7] It's too late...
8. [+53, -4] It's hilarious that he's actually blaming his fans... saying he shouldn't have held his birthday party and how fans are mad because he's getting married
9. [+46, -0] Nevermind Moon Hee Jun, Soyul's a disrespectful mess
10. [+27, -1] Farewell Moon Hee Jun. According to fan accounts, Soyul was pretty much laying on the railings, putting her feet up, curling her hair in hair rollers, pointing at fans with her friends and laughing, and eating at all the concerts.